User-agent: * Disallow:
Code of conduct
Last Updated August 02, 2022
This community is about connecting, sharing, and treating each other with respect and professionalism. To secure the best possible experience for all our members, we as admins, wish for each member to respect this code of conduct. This being said, it is a relatively new code and community. Should you as a member of this community wish to amend or contribute to this code, please let us know by communicating it by email.
By signing up to the EU Partnership crew (“EUPC”), and becoming a member, you agree to this Code of Conduct and understand the consequences of breaking the guidelines set herein. The consequences are determined depending on the severity of the actions, but they can result in a temporary ban, exclusion, or reporting to the corresponding authorities.
1. A membership has been provided to you so that you may access the slack platform to engage with other members, contribute your opinions and share your activities. Your participation is not required but is important to keep the community going and growing.
2. The community administrators will not tolerate any harassing speech, discriminatory language, or demeaning behavior. This includes and is not limited to harmful communications, messages, or slacks involving discriminatory behavior towards race, disability, gender, religion, etc.
3. All communications reported from both public channels and private messages containing harassing photography, pornographic content, and unwelcomed sexual advances will result in the exclusion from this community. In addition to this, all content deemed as breaching laws will be reported to the adequate authorities. This is no different than any online professional communities.
4. The previous being stated, it is important to note that all members of the community need to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when communicating within this platform.
5. Privacy needs to be complied with. This platform is a public one, so we recommend that members do not share private information through public channels. All private information being shared through this platform using direct messages is being done so at the sharing member’s risk.
In this community your contributions have limitations. They may not at any time:
1. Infringe any trademark, patent, copyright, or any intellectual property or other rights of any other member or individual.
2. Contain any material or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
3. Contain sexually explicit or pornographic material or violence of any kind.
4. Be harmful, annoying, harassing, upsetting, or embarrassing to any member of this community.
As a member, you are required to report any breach to the board of administrators. If you are a victim of the breach, we urge you to email us, so that we may take appropriate measures to shield you.
Members can submit their grievances to the community admins by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the word “Grievance” in the subject line.
The admins of the EUPC will address these grievances and let you know the outcome.Breaching the code of conduct will not be tolerated and will result in direct consequences. Depending on the severity of the breach, the admins reserve the right to terminate the responsible member’s access on an immediate basis.
The Crew Admins